Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I will get a life, soon! ;)

It has been awhile that i have left this blog away. Work is too busy until i don't have time to update it. Well, time flies fast and here i am preparing for my last paper in ACCA! I hope i can pass it so that i can throw the study burden forever!

I have actually created myself a to-realise list for this year. I hope i can complete ALL of them! (half way to go now...=) )

Over the past few months, i learnt that human can be so ugly until you feel like slapping their faces. Well, things happened for a reason. I have learnt to be more patient for the outcome to tell me the answer. They are still on their way to me. It's alright, i will wait.

Know what? i hope everything can go peacefully for the second half of the year. I hope i can leave the place with good memory (hopefully...)

I hope i can forget everything bad happened in this place on the moment i stepped out from there. I believe there is one day where i can't recall the memory at all.

I will get a life, soon! ;)

No comments: