Monday, January 31, 2011

My dear bunny, may you R.I.P.

Although you spent just 2 weeks with me, i will always remember how you have cheer my days.
You are adorable to me my dear bunny.

You know what, you looked so blue that day before i stepped out for work. No matter how i wish i could have cheer you up, you was sending me message that you are going to somewhere else.
I thought that i think too much until i received a text from bro that you died after i went out. On that moment i felt bad.

You feel too lonely at home, aren't you? You opt to go away as you wish to go somewhere else that can bring you more happiness, don't you?
Sorry my dear bunny, i hoped i could have spent more time with you :(
I wish my dear god will take good care of you. He will lead you to a better home.

(I really like to look at you drinking water, you are too lovely my dear bunny)

May you R.I.P.
Missing you.

No comments: