Friday, December 17, 2010

Bearry Christmas!

Saw a bunch of super cute bears in Mid Valley. Then only I realised Christmas is around the corner. (My goodness, a new year again. Have to eat one more 'tong yuen' this year. Bluek. )

A quick shoot using my phone camera. Surprisingly the pictures quality look good. Feel proud of my phone, although it is not an iphone.
(persuading myself that my phone is actually good to be with me =p)







Santa Claus, the world keeps spinning faster. You know what, what i wish for Christmas this round is please give me one more hour before it reach the last day of the year. I want to spend the quality time with myself. Days have not been as good as what i thought this year. However, i appreciate for all the tears. Without those hard time, i wouldn't know the better one is coming!

No comments: